The Mississauga Fruit Tree has various volunteer opportunities available for corporate employees. Is your corporation or organization looking for an activity that will benefit your employees and your community? Volunteers are involved in such programs as fruit picking, backyard gardening, canning/food preservation, teaching youth to cook, transporting fruits and vegetables to the food banks and tree planting and pruning activities.
Some corporate leaders that have already participated.
Benefits to Your Company
Volunteering with a grass root organization such as Mississauga Fruit Tree can benefit your company in many ways:
- Improves public image
- Improves relationship with community and government agencies
- Builds healthier communities
- Improves employee morale
- Attracts strong employees
- Attracts employees with a sense of social responsibility
- Enhances corporate team building
Contact us today to discuss a corporate volunteer partnership.